You would like to do an interesting and comprehensive apprenticeship in a company with a long tradition? Then Bremicker Verkehrstechnik is the ideal place for you! Training young people is taken very seriously at Bremicker Verkehrstechnik. We offer broadly-based and in-depth training schemes for interested school-leavers in a total of six different vocations, learning sets of skills ranging from manual and technical training to commercial practices. The training we provide is not limited to merely preparing the young people so that they can pass exams. Instead it aims to qualify them for the subsequent role that the future has in store for them.
If you are interested in training at Bremicker Verkehrstechnik, just send us your half-term and end-of-term reports from your last year at school. As a rule, the training year here begins in September.
Practical Work Experience
Apart from trainee places/ apprenticeships, we also offer practical work experience for schoolchildren to help them find out where their interests lie. We try to give them a general idea of the different kinds of tasks and the day-to-day routine involved in the jobs we provide vocational training for. In our company you won't be reduced to just making coffee during your work experience. You will be actively involved in the decision making of the team.
Manual and technical skills:
- industrial mechanic (Industriemechaniker/in)
- mechatronics technician (Mechatroniker/in)
- media technology specialist in screen printing (Medientechnologe/in Siebdruck)
- electronics technician for equipment and systems (Elektroniker/in für Geräte und Systeme)
- industrial electrician (Industrieelektriker)
- technical product designer (Technischer Produktdesigner/in)
- industrial management assistant (Industriekaufmann)
If you are interested, you need to send in a written application to our personnel dapartment. There is a brochure on training available on our website which you can download if you would like to have more information. If you have any queries, please contact our personnel administration office.